About Maura Reeve:
We are a consulting, meeting and event design firm created by Maura Reeve, and Associate, doing business out of Parksville as Precision Event Design.
Operating originally in Calgary, AB as Time Lines Events and Meetings, and now out of Parksville, BC as Precision Event Design, Maura has been instrumental in developing meetings, conferences, and special events for over 11 years. She has a keen awareness for community based projects involving sponsorship, funding and corporate recognition.
Her managerial roles have included:
- Manager, Social Events for the 1997 World Police Fire Games which hosted 10,000+ competitors in Calgary
- Partnering with colleagues in promoting the 2007 World Wide Web Conference at the 2006 event in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Project Office Manager, handling the logistics of setting up medical EMR conferences for MDERA in Banff, AB
- Coordinating and managing Retreats, Team Building Meetings,Training Workshops, and Fund Raising Events
Maura brings her experience to the table as an advocate for your business requirements. She is your Team Lead for coordinating meeting and special event logistics.
What We Can Do For You:
- Meeting with clients to determine Goals and Objectives, and attend all meetings
- Establishing a time line and assisting with agenda
- Requesting and attending site tours with venues to determine suitability
- Coordinating Vendor involvement and confirming insurance requirements are met
- Negotiating contracts with sites hotels for conference rates
- Booking accommodations and establishing Banquet orders for catering
- Determining Audio Visual Requirements
- Establishing and handling budget requirements and tracking expenses
- Providing on-line Registration, handling payments
- On site Registration Desk assistance
- Planning social events, spouse programs and gift selection
- Representing professional and motivational speakers on Vancouver Island.
Our Goal and Benefits to You:
- Keeping events local to promote business within the community.
- Defray travel time and expense to provide optimum quality time at the event, meeting or training session.
- Providing a creative and resourceful solution to staffing requirements for projects.
- Promoting a positive corporate image for your organization.